Save the Date! – February 13th, 2016 – Manasquan, New Jersey
About the Valentine Plunge
The plunge is an exciting fundraising event where participants, called Plungers, collect donations for ALS patients in exchange for plunging into the icy Atlantic Ocean.
Registration opens November 1st. Get ready for the 10th Annual Valentine Plunge Event!! Get a team together – register as an individual – be a spectator – make a donation – be part of an amazing event! Many thanks to all who participated last year! We broke all previous records – and want to make history on Valentine’s Day 2016 thanks to all our supporters! We couldn’t do what we do without YOU. See you all on February 13, 2016 – 12 noon on Main Beach in Manasquan!!
Take the “Ultimate Ice Bucket Challenge!”
Prizes for the 2015 Valentine Plunge were awarded to: (totals on day of plunge)
- The individual who raises the largest amount of money – Tom Coleman $12,330 and Tom Ganter $8,325
- Team that raises the largest amount of money – Theresa’s Troops $42,646 and Team Tim $30,332
- The most Creative Costume – Team – The Pizza Pie and Pebbles/Flintstones
- The most Creative Costume – Individual – Jellyfish and Lobsterman
- Most money raised by an individual under 18 – Berto Rivera $4,940 and Abby Angelucci $990
The Valentine Plunge Event supports
Donate directly to the Joan Dancy and PALS Foundation at Riverview Medical Center, One Riverview Plaza, P. O. Box 8157, Red Bank, NJ 07701
The Joan Dancy and PALS Foundation was formed in 2005 by Terry Magovern in honor of Joan Dancy, his late fiancé, after she succumbed to ALS. Our mission is to help people in our local communities afflicted with ALS by providing a better quality of life for them and their families.
Learn more about the Joan Dancy and PALS Foundation
Donate directly to the Staytough.fighthard. Inc Foundation.
Mail Donations to:
PO Box 494
Manasquan, New Jersey 08736
For more information click here