Get ready for another great day! The 13th Annual Valentine Plunge – February 2, 2019 – we couldn’t do what we do without YOU – registration is open!
We raised over $280,000 in 2018 – many thanks for being there and making it happen – let’s beat that number this year!
Take the Valentine Plunge Selfie Challenge!
Download the Valentine Plunge Selfie doc and tell everyone why you’re plunging. Spread the word and raise money for a great cause! Tag us in your posts The Valentine Plunge on Facebook and @plunge4als on Instagram and Twitter.
About the Valentine Plunge
The plunge is an exciting fundraising event where participants, called Plungers, collect donations for ALS patients in exchange for plunging into the icy Atlantic Ocean.
Registration for 2019 opened November 1st. Get ready for the 13th Annual Valentine Plunge Event!! Get a team together – register as an individual – be a spectator – make a donation – be part of an amazing event! Many thanks to all who participated this year! We want to make history this year on February 2nd, 2019. Many thanks to all our supporters! We couldn’t do what we do without YOU. See you all on February 2nd at Main Beach in Manasquan!!
Take the “Ultimate Ice Bucket Challenge!”
Prizes for the 2019 Valentine Plunge were awarded to: (totals on day of plunge)
- The individual who raised the largest amount of money – First Place: Tom Coleman $13,968 and Second Place: Jim Roddy – $8,265
- Team that raised the largest amount of money – First Place: Theresa’s Troops $31,529 and Second Place: Team Tim $24,589
- Most Creative Team Costume – First Place: Mike’s Giants and Second Place: Team Tim – Bury ALS
- Most Creative ALS T-shirt – First Place: Fire Fighters Fighting ALS…in the family no one fights alone and Second Place: Freezin’ For a Reason
- Most money raised by an individual under 18 – First Place: Christopher Autino $2,302 and Second Place: Riley Dunfee $981
The Valentine Plunge Event supports
Donate directly to the Joan Dancy and PALS Foundation at Riverview Medical Center, One Riverview Plaza, P. O. Box 8157, Red Bank, NJ 07701
The Joan Dancy and PALS Foundation was formed in 2005 by Terry Magovern in honor of Joan Dancy, his late fiancé, after she succumbed to ALS. Our mission is to help people in our local communities afflicted with ALS by providing a better quality of life for them and their families.
Learn more about the Joan Dancy and PALS Foundation
Donate directly to the Staytough.fighthard. Inc Foundation.
Learn more here!